Wednesday, May 19, 2010

If the boots fit, wear 'em!

Or in my case, Ride in them!

I have no idea how, but I actually managed to get my new boots on!  After about 10 mins of trying to zip them up, I finally did it!
It could have been that I tried working the ankle in a bit as I put them on, that I put them on wearing thin skinny jeans or that I found a little trick where if I lift my leg up and straighten it, the boots become easier to zip up. All I can say is HALLELUJAH! **clouds open up and choir starts singing**


Also, some really really exciting news!  I scheduled a riding lesson for tomorrow!  This will be my first lesson in over a year and pretty much the first time I will be on a horse in about a year.  Boy, am I gonna be stiff tomorrow!  (Not that I really mind - my favorite lessons were always those ones where I pushed myself so hard that when I dismounted my legs were shaking!)  I just really hope the weather holds so that my lesson wont be cancelled due to mud or bad footing!

Wish me luck! I am so excited!
Check back tomorrow to see how it went!
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel welcome to leave a comment! I really appreciate your support and feedback! Have a fantastic day and don't forget to check back soon!